Rooms and services
Mt Lofty Heights Residential Aged Care is in Toowoomba. The home sits on a spacious 5 acre property with 4 main common areas, including outdoor areas with gardens and BBQ facilities.
Mt Lofty Heights Residential Aged Care is a 40 bed facility providing 24 hour care. We have one respite bed, 19 permanent frail aged beds and 20 dementia specific beds.
Choose from a single room with a small patio or one without. Both rooms include a private en suite.
- Rooms and common areas cleaned daily
- Space in rooms for a small TV and bar fridge
- Ensuite bathroom floor covered in non-slip vinyl
- Built-in wardrobe with internal shelving and doors
- Gardens for the residents to enjoy.
Care services at no extra cost:
- Palliative care and 24 hour registered nurse service
- Allied health and dental services from Toowoomba Hospital
- A full time recreation officer who offers one-on-one or group activities and outings
- Hairdresser services
- BBQ area
- Shaded areas including pergolas, for family and friends to use and enjoy
- Church services.
Where to start
If you think it’s time to look into aged care homes, you’ll need to have an assessment. To find out how the assessment process works you can either:
Book a tour
If you’re interested in visiting and meeting our team, phone 07 4616 4900 to book a tour.
There may be some restrictions due to COVID-19 when visiting someone.
Visiting hours are from 8 am to 8 pm, 7 days a week. To visit outside of these hours, contact the Director of Nursing or Facility Manager at Mt Lofty Heights Residential Aged Care.
You must sign the Visitor's Register when entering and leaving the grounds.
Plan your visit
Information to help you plan your visit to Mt Lofty Heights Residential Aged Care.
There is free parking at the front, including one disability park.
Drop off and pick up zones
There are drop off and pick up areas outside the facility.
The closest bus stop is on Stuart Street at the Heritage Oval.
You can find more information about buses on the TransLink website or call 13 12 30.
Taxis are available to and from the facility.
Last updated: August 2022