Volunteer with the Toowoomba Hospital Foundation
Volunteers help us to raise the funds that we need for our hospitals.
This money goes into giving better care to patients and their families. Without volunteers, we couldn't keep doing this.
There are many ways you can help.
We need people to:
- work in our offices
- help at events
- support patients and carers
- raise money for our hospital foundation.
We're also looking for volunteers to help with the following services:
- the Wellbean Co Gift Shop
- the Wellbean Co Café - restocking shelves and food cabinets
- Guiding Stars, visitor information volunteers
- breast screen services
- buggy driver.
Read more about volunteering with our hospital foundation.
If you're interested in any of these volunteering opportunities, please contact Toowoomba Hospital Foundation Volunteer Manager on 07 4616 6672.
Volunteer with the Pastoral Care Service
We looking for volunteers willing to:
- train and qualify to be a pastoral carer
- help with office administration
- organise and maintain our clothing pool
- assist in maintaining our courtyard garden
- help decorate our Place of Prayer
If you're interested in volunteering opportunities for our Pastoral Care Service please contact the Pastoral Care Coordinator on 07 4616 6415 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.