Rooms and services
The Karingal Residential Aged Care Home has a view of rural paddocks where residents can enjoy the sunset. Karingal Residential Aged Care has 80 beds, including 2 respite beds and works closely with Dalby Hospital.
The home has single rooms with a private ensuite or single rooms with a shared ensuite. There are 4 main common rooms used for eating meals together, watching TV, and enjoying group activities.
- Rooms and common areas cleaned daily
- Space in rooms for a small TV and bar fridge
- Ensuite bathroom floor covered in non-slip vinyl
- Built-in wardrobe with internal shelving and doors
- Library of books, magazines and CDs
- Gardens for the residents to enjoy.
Care services with no extra cost:
- Palliative care
- A full-time recreation officer who organises one-on-one or group activities and outings
- BBQ area
- Shaded areas including pergolas, for family and friends to use and enjoy
- Church services.
Where to start
If you think it’s time to look into aged care homes, you’ll need to have an assessment. To find out how the assessment process works you can either:
Book a tour
If you’re interested in visiting and meeting our team, phone 07 4669 0557 to book a tour.
There may be some restrictions due to COVID-19 when visiting someone.
Visiting hours are from 8 am to 8 pm, 7 days a week.
To visit outside of these hours, contact the Director of Nursing or Facility Manager at Karingal Residential Aged care.
You must sign the Visitor's Register when entering and leaving the grounds.
Plan your visit
Information to help you plan your visit to Karingal Residential Aged Care.
We have free parking outside the facility. There are 2 disability parking spaces close to the entrance.
Drop off and pick up zones
There’s a drop off and pick-up zone near the front door.
Dalby has a local bus and taxi service to and from the facility.
Food and drinks
You can order a meal in advance if you would like to eat with the resident you’re visiting. Light refreshments are also available. There’s a café at the front of Dalby Hospital.
Last updated: December 2022