Download high resolution image [JPEG 8.2MB]
Several healthcare services will be relocated to the Baillie Henderson Hospital campus next week.
Kobi House will move from Toowoomba Hospital to Browne House at Baillie Henderson and will be known as Kobi Place from Monday 9 January.
The services offered at Kobi Place remain the same:
- Sexual assault support service (SASS)
- Refugee health
- Sexual health, HIV services, pregnancy options, and contraception clinics
- Hepatitis C services
- Tuberculosis control clinic
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander child immunisations, pertussis vaccine for pregnant people and patients with medical conditions requiring vaccinations
- Needle and syringe program
- Darling Downs Health staff only: influenza vaccines and occupational exposure testing and follow-up (for example, needlestick injuries).
Kobi Place information
Kobi Place is located in Browne House at Baillie Henderson Hospital.
You can call our team on 07 4699 7000.
Available services include: