You can download our organisational chart [PDF 188 kB] to learn about the structure of Darling Downs Health.
Annette Scott is the Chief Executive responsible for:
- Clinical Governance
- Indigenous Health
- Media and Communication
- Strategy and Planning.
Executive Director Rural Medical Service
Dr Hwee Sin Chong is the Executive Director responsible for:
- Specialist Pathways
- Queensland Country Practice
- Health Practitioner Relieving Services
- Rural Generalist Program
- Medical Education and Training.
Executive Director Medical Services
Dr Hwee Sin Chong is the Acting Executive Director responsible for:
- Medical Education
- Medical Workforce.
Executive Director Nursing and Midwifery
Andrea Nagle is the Executive Director responsible for:
- Nursing and Midwifery Workforce
- Nursing and Midwifery Education
- Nursing Informatics
- Nurse Education and Training
- Community Health Services
- Public Health Unit
Executive Director Rural Health
Dr Chris Cowling is the Executive Director responsible for:
- Southern Cluster
- South Burnett Cluster
- Western Cluster.
Executive Director Mental Health
Greg Neilson is the Executive Director responsible for:
- Acute and Community
- Child and Youth Mental Health
- Older Persons Mental Health
- Rural Mental Health
- Regional Mental Health
- Alcohol and Other Drugs Service
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander MHAODS.
Executive Director Allied Health
Angela O'Shea is the Acting Executive Director responsible for:
- Allied Health Workforce Development
- Allied Health Clinical Education
- Darling Downs Health Research Team
- Human Research and Ethics
- Darling Downs Health Community Care Services
- Aged Care Assessment
- Allied Health Toowoomba Hospital
- Allied Health Southern Cluster
- Allied Health Western Cluster
- Allied Health South Burnett Cluster
- BreastScreen Services.
Executive Director Toowoomba Hospital
Shirley-Anne Gardiner is the Executive Director responsible for:
- Medical Services
- Women and Children Services
- Patient Flow Services
- Surgical and Cancer Care Services
- Clinical Support
- Pastoral Care
Executive Director Infrastructure
Paul Clayton is the Executive Director responsible for:
- Maintenance & Engineering (M&E)
- Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
- Projects, Planning & Property (PPP)
- Facility Services.
Chief Finance Officer
Jane Ranger is the Executive Director responsible for:
- Financial Control
- Management Accounting
- Health Information Services
- Commercial Management.
Executive Director Workforce
Jude Wills is the Acting Executive Director responsible for Workforce Services.
Executive Director Legal and Governance
The Executive Director is responsible for:
- Legal Services
- Governance and Assurance
- Service Planning
- Emergency Preparedness