Rooms and services
Located on the outskirts of Wondai, Forest View Residential Aged Care is on the same grounds as the Wondai Hospital. We provide residential care with 46 beds including one respite bed.
You will be offered a single room at Forest View Residential Aged Care.
- Excellent condition and well maintained
- Cleaned daily
- Room for a small TV and bar fridge
- Ensuite bathroom with non-slip vinyl on ensuite floor
- Built-in wardrobe with internal shelving and doors
- Beautiful built-up garden beds for you to walk in
- Library of books, magazines and CDs
- Common entertainment rooms.
- Palliative care
- Diversional therapy, such as music therapy, exercise therapy, craft and hobby activities
- A full-time recreation officer who offers one-on-one or group activities like indoor carpet bowls, bingo, card games, movies and day-time excursions
- BBQ facilities
- Undercover areas including pergolas, which can be used by family and friends
- Church services.
There may be some restrictions due to COVID-19 when visiting someone.
Visiting hours are from 8am to 8 pm, 7 days a week. To visit outside of these hours, contact the Director of Nursing or Facility Manager at Forest View Residential Aged Care.
You must sign the Visitor's Register when entering and leaving the grounds.
Where to start
If you think it’s time to look into aged care homes, you’ll need to have an assessment. To find out how the assessment process works you can either:
Book a tour
If you’re interested in visiting and meeting our team, phone 07 4169 2600 to book a tour.
Plan your visit
Information to help you plan your visit to Forest View Residential Aged Care.
We have free parking at the front of the facility or in the parking area off Bramston St.
There's also disabled parking with ramp access.
Drop off and pick up zones
There are drop off and pick up areas outside the facility.
Last updated: March 2022